Mass rebuilds for transitions: why only lib*-perl?

Niko Tyni ntyni at debian.org
Mon Feb 14 07:49:08 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 09:10:54PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> I'm wondering whether we shouldn't test-rebuild more than just
> lib*-perl. Surely anything build-depending on perl could be tested if
> we wanted?

Sure, that was just a rough first approximation. My rebuild system
was rather limited IO-wise, and lib*-perl (or something like that)
seemed like an adequate trade off IIRC.

Feel free to test the whole archive if you like and have the iron for that :)
After all, build dependencies on perl-base aren't declared anywhere...
--
Niko