Plans for 5.20

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Mon Apr 28 22:53:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

Upstream is planning the first release candidate of perl 5.20.0 in a
few days, so I thought it was worth bringing up the subject of releasing
it into Debian here. If I can make the time (which I'm currently
planning to) I can try and get the first RC into experimental, matching
what we did last year; it's never too soon to start those mass
rebuilds :)

Niko, did you have any particular plans? What do you see the state of
the multiarch support these days - do you need input from others at the
moment and is this something you think might be ready to go in with
5.20?

Cheers,
Dominic