The PET

Ryan Niebur ryanryan52 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 02:59:29 UTC 2009

[cross posting, please drop CC on debian-perl after this email]

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:55:53PM -0400, Jonathan Yu wrote:
> Hi:
>
> It's occurred to me that the PET could use a spot, next to the
> upstream version perhaps, which would show the number of days since
> the release. So it might say the version with "(68 days ago)" or
> something next to it, so we know just how stale our package has
> gotten. Then that might help us prioritize modules, although I guess
> the ones that are most popular should be fixed first.
>
> Thoughts on this?

also, sometimes I wonder "what's that package?". It'd be nice if the
short description were shown when your mouse hovers over the package
name, like that DDPO does. For the most popular part, maybe also
showing popcon data would be good? that'd start to get messy...