[Po4a-devel][CVS] po4a/lib/Locale/Po4a Xml.pm,NONE,1.1

Michael Wiedmann mw@miwie.in-berlin.de
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:09:42 +0200

Jordi Vilalta <jvprat@wanadoo.es> wrote:

> The fact is that some times we want to "translate" some non-human-readable
> things (like <book lang="en"> in docbook), and there are also many
> not-good DTDs out there, that put text into attributes. I think we
> shouldn't exclude them.

I can't imagine that you want to translate a phrase like the above mentionend
(book lang="en">), this should never be the case.
Further in DocBook there should  _not_ be any translatable text in attributes.
Of course there could be DTDs with text in attributes so it would be good if
this will be supported.

Michael