[Po4a-devel][CVS] po4a/doc po4a.7.pod,1.21,1.22

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 05:07:45 -0700

Yeah, I just updated the documentation. It's getting rather long and
complete now. Could you guys read it and report error/omissions ?

Then, I guess we should translate it. For example, I'm trying to get one
debian package converted, but the spanish translator is not sure he wants
his abits changed. It would be just really cool if you could get this to
spanish, Jordi. I know that's a lot of work, and I'd understand if you say
no. After all, it's not even in french ;)

Thanks, Mt.

--
It worries me however, to realize how tough an ass-hole I have had to be, in order
to get to stick to the principle of doing things right, rather than