[Po4a-devel][CVS] po4a/doc po4a.7.pod,1.21,1.22

Jordi Vilalta jvprat@wanadoo.es
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:15:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:

> Yeah, I just updated the documentation. It's getting rather long and
> complete now. Could you guys read it and report error/omissions ?
>
> Then, I guess we should translate it. For example, I'm trying to get one
> debian package converted, but the spanish translator is not sure he wants
> his abits changed. It would be just really cool if you could get this to
> spanish, Jordi. I know that's a lot of work, and I'd understand if you say
> no. After all, it's not even in french ;)

I'll try to increase its priority in my TODO list, but I cannot say when
will it be done :( (I hope to have it before the end of summer, did you
expect it much before?)

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta