[Po4a-devel]Administrivia

Yves Rutschle debian.anti-spam@rutschle.net
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 00:04:08 +0000

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 12:37:57AM +0100, Martin Quinson wrote:
[snip on HTML which I'll discuss separately]
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/po4a
>
> The only description of the package is:
>
> This project moved to http://alioth.debian.org/projects/po4a/
>
> I agree that we should turn the project completely off. I should contact
> savannah's admin about this. (I used a bug on savannah to remove all
> developpers of the project, which thus cannot be modified anymore without
> admin intervention. What a lamer).

Yes. What a lamer indeed: I googled my way directly to the
CVS page, found the navigation confusing, dismissed it and
just checked out the project. It is just now that I realise
there is a tiny 'main' link at the top, which goes to the
page you speak of. Bah. Lucky the release tags made it
obvious it was outdated. (<mumble>still think the navigation
of savannah is confusing</mumble>)

Y.