[Po4a-devel] Two minor msgid bugs and .TH header bogus encoding.

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Sun Feb 22 15:46:28 UTC 2009

Hello Robert,

Thanks a lot for spotting the typos and encoding issues.
(and the translation)

They are now fixed.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 09:45:33AM +0100, robert at debian.org wrote:

> And one more thing. Would it possible to have the "Section:",
> "Updated:", "Index" and "Return to Main Contents" messages on [2]
> translated?

You probably know better than me. They are generated with man2html ;)

If it is not possible in man2html (I did not find any options or PO file
in man2html for this), then I can do it manually by introducing new
strings in po/www/po4a-www.pot and using sed.

> [2] http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/man/man7/po4a.7.php.po

Kind Regards,
--