[Po4a-devel] [RFC] [Docbook] Add 'translator-credits' support

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Wed Mar 4 18:19:59 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 08:27:39PM +0800, dongsheng.song at gmail.com wrote:

> Maybe my description is not clear.  Yes,  docbook document has many
> <*info>. But we should only modify the following <*info>:
>
>      /article/articleinfo (DocBook 4.x)
>      /book/bookinfo (DocBook 4.x)
>      /article/info (DocBook 5.x)
>      /book/info (DocBook 5.x)

Just to be explicit, /book/article/book (DocBook 5.x) would not receive
any information about the translator, right?

I will enter this as a wishlist bug the the Debian BTS (and also the bug
regarding <screen>), as this will require more work than I planed for the
next release.

Thanks for the suggestions,
--
Nekral