[Po4a-devel] Preparation of the next po4a 0.36 release

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Thu Mar 5 11:02:28 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 09:38:53AM +0900, fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp wrote:

> On jeudi 05 mars 09, at 09:13, Nicolas François wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 11:49:55PM +0100,
>> nicolas.francois at centraliens.net wrote:
>>>
>>> Last version (0.35) was released less than one month ago, but there
>>> has
>>> been lots of changes and bugfixes that would need to go in the wild.
>>>
>>> I intend to release po4a 0.36 in about 10 days (March 15, 22:00 UTC).
>>
>> Only the mail Subject was wrong. The next release will be numbered
>> 0.36.
>
> Did you have time to see the installation problem on OSX 10.5.6 ?

This is still unsure. As I do not have such platform.
My old iBook had no problems with the installation.

I will re-contact you this weekend to check how I could install some newer
Perl on OSX (maybe with mac port) and check if I can reproduce the issue.

If a Perl developer on the list has an OSX, please raise your hand.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral