[Po4a-devel] Fwd: Need help to have more 100% translated po/bin/*.po files

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 20:08:03 UTC 2010

On 2010/9/12 Omar Campagne wrote:
[...]
> Sadly, po4a's launchpad is stopped at 0.29. OTOH, there is
> https://code.launchpad.net/~kiko/po4a/trunk-new, which is up to date.
> He seems to be an active ubuntu/lp member, yet I don't know if he's
> part of ubuntu-devel, the maintainers for Ubuntu's po4a. Perhaps I can mail
> him and get to know if he would be up for the task of maintaining translations
> in launchpad.
[...]

Hello Omar,

This repository is no more up-to-date, he did not notice that we
switched from CVS to SVN:
   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/po4a/trunk

I am not very familiar with Launchpad, Pootle, Transifex and the like,
so I cannot really comment on your proposals, hopefully others have
more experience and will share their ideas.

Denis