[Po4a-devel] Introduction, and a polite request for help

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:42:52 UTC 2010

On 2010/9/21 daniel cabrera wrote:
[...]
> Denis, thank you very much for your explanation. It took me on the right
> track and now it's just a matter of time before we can update all those
> man pages.

Great news.
One more word, when you have converted your manual pages to PO files,
you may consider to join the perkamon project, as Simon already told
you.  I am syncing PO files, you will then have to only worry about
updating your PO files, you may even use Transifex for that purpose if
you want.

Denis