[Po4a-devel] Introduction, and a polite request for help

daniel cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 21 20:28:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 20:42 +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:

> Great news.
> One more word, when you have converted your manual pages to PO files,
> you may consider to join the perkamon project, as Simon already told
> you.  I am syncing PO files, you will then have to only worry about
> updating your PO files, you may even use Transifex for that purpose if
> you want.
>
> Denis

Denis, of course I will, that's our plan. Please note that the final
decision does not depend on us (I mean, the Spanish team), but as long
as we can still use Transifex, I don't see any problems there.
(Speaking of which, I have a couple of questions about this, related to
minor issues, but I'm not sure if this is the place for asking.
May I open a new thread, or should I talk to you private?)
Best regards, daniel.