[Po4a-devel] Introduction, and a polite request for help

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 05:29:41 UTC 2010

On 2010/9/21 daniel cabrera wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 20:42 +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
>>
>> Great news.
>> One more word, when you have converted your manual pages to PO files,
>> you may consider to join the perkamon project, as Simon already told
>> you.  I am syncing PO files, you will then have to only worry about
>> updating your PO files, you may even use Transifex for that purpose if
>> you want.
>>
>> Denis
>
> Denis, of course I will, that's our plan. Please note that the final
> decision does not depend on us (I mean, the Spanish team), but as long
> as we can still use Transifex, I don't see any problems there.
> (Speaking of which, I have a couple of questions about this, related to
> minor issues, but I'm not sure if this is the place for asking.
> May I open a new thread, or should I talk to you private?)

I usually prefer discussions on a public mailing list, but as you
know, I will reply if for some reason you prefer private discussions
;)
If your issues are related in any way to po4a, here is the right
place.  Otherwise you can ask on
  http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/perkamon-devel

Denis