[Python-modules-team] Bug#647315: Security issue (no CVE yet)
jamie at canonical.com
Wed Nov 9 15:59:59 UTC 2011
FYI, this now has a CVE (CVE-2011-4103) amd looks to be fixed in
python-django-piston (0.2.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Ziegler ]
* Bump Standards Version to 3.9.2.
* Remove reference to /usr/share/common-licenses/BSD and strip trailing
whitespace in copyright.
* Fix a copy-paste error in copyright.
* Fix a security issue in the YAML emitter.
* Disable the pickle loader due to security concerns (Closes: #646517).
[ Luca Falavigna ]
* Enable DM-Upload-Allowed field
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Python-modules-team