[Qa-debsources] BID NOW for FIXER HOME Auctions

Walt Adams Auctions insiders at tfdboxpitch-59.top
Thu Jan 11 06:22:00 GMT 2024

Temecula, CA 92592

4 Bd|2.8 Ba|2,078 Sq Ft|1994 Built

$445,000 Z ???

Moreno Valley, CA 92557

3 Bd|2.5 Ba|1,474 Sq Ft|1984 Built

$375,000 Z $490,500

Do you have a project and NO funding?
<mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Do%20you%20have%20a%20project%20and%20NO%20funding%3F>

SFR, Single Family Residense, ADU Accesory Dwelling Unit,

Condo, PUD, Multifamily, Flips, Renovation, Add-on,

New Construction ,and Unfinished Construction, etc

818 447-3907 walt at waltadams.com
<mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Hi%20Walt&body=Please%20include%20your%20contact%20info%0AName%20%0ACompany%20%0AAddress%20%0ALicense%0APhone%20%0ACell%20%0AWebsite%20%0AEmail%20>

NDA & Fee may apply

 Walter 818 447-3907 walt at waltadams.com
<mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Hi%20Walt&body=Please%20include%20your%20contact%20info%0AName%20%0ACompany%20%0AAddress%20%0ALicense%0APhone%20%0ACell%20%0AWebsite%20%0AEmail%20>

 *D*isclaimer: This message is Affiliate / Referral / Marketing /
Advertising. Parties to a transaction are solely responsible for their own
Due Diligence. Content is accurate or estimates to the best of our
knowledge. No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied. We are not
liable for errors or omissions. We are not responsible for any loss you may
occur as a result of this information. We do not offer legal advice.
Consult legal or other counsel for questions to understand opportunities,
risks, insurance, or tax consequences regarding any real estate or product.
Offerings subject to prior sale and Seller or Buyer or Representative
approval and may be modified or cancelled for reason or no reason without
notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may not represent
the actual property or product. Sender is not a United States Securities
Dealer, Broker or US Investment Adviser. This is not a solicitation to
purchase any securities of any kind.

 Walter Pietrzak DRE 01775819

 Real Estate Ebroker DRE 01522411

 2035 Corte Del Nogal Ste 125