[Qa-debsources] Mortgage Note Buyer looking for Texas Performing & Non-Performing

Walt Adams Notes insiders at tfdboxpitch-59.top
Thu Jan 11 19:00:19 GMT 2024

Mortgage Note Buyer looking for Texas USA
<mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Mortgage%20Note%20Buyer>

Performing & Non-Performing

SFR, Single Family Residense, ADU Accesory Dwelling Unit,

Condo, PUD, Multifamily, Flips, Renovation, Add-on,

New Construction ,and Unfinished Construction, etc

CLICK to Email for details
<mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Mortgage%20Note%20Buyer&body=Please%20include%20your%20contact%20info>

 <mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Hi%20Walt&body=Please%20include%20your%20contact%20info%0AName%20%0ACompany%20%0AAddress%20%0ALicense%0APhone%20%0ACell%20%0AWebsite%20%0AEmail%20>

 Walt Adams 818 447-3907 walt at waltadams.com
<mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Hi%20Walt&body=Please%20include%20your%20contact%20info%0AName%20%0ACompany%20%0AAddress%20%0ALicense%0APhone%20%0ACell%20%0AWebsite%20%0AEmail%20>

 *D*isclaimer: This message is Affiliate / Marketing / Advertising. Parties
to a transaction are solely responsible for their own Due Diligence.
Content is accurate or estimates to the best of our knowledge. No
warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied. We are not liable for
errors or omissions. We are not responsible for any loss you may occur as a
result of this information. We do not offer legal advice. Consult legal or
other counsel for questions to understand opportunities, risks, insurance,
or tax consequences regarding any real estate or product. Offerings subject
to prior sale and Seller or Buyer or Representative approval and may be
modified or cancelled for reason or no reason without notice. Pictures are
for illustration purposes only and may not represent the actual property or
product. Sender is not a United States Securities Dealer, Broker or US
Investment Adviser. This is not a solicitation to purchase any securities
of any kind.

 Walt Adams

 Box 3462 Chatsworth CA 91313

 818 447-3907
<mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Hi%20Walt&body=Please%20include%20your%20contact%20info%0A%0AName%20%0ACompany%20%0AAddress%20%0ALicense%0APhone%20%0ACell%20%0AWebsite%20%0AEmail%20>
walt@ <mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Hi%20Wlt>
waltadams.com <mailto:walt at waltadams.com?subject=Hi%20Wlt>

 Thanks for receiving Walt Adams messages

 Box 3462 Chatsworth CA 91313

 Walter Pietrzak CalDRE 01775819

 Real Estate eBroker DRE # 01522411

 818 447-3907 walt at waltadams.com