[Reportbug-maint] reportbug update problem

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Fri Feb 20 10:31:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:22, Stokkenes Vidar
<Vidar.Stokkenes at hn-ikt.no> wrote:
> Hello, and sorry about the last email.
>
> I have no idea why it appeared empty, I had a pretty long email written but somehow it got pummeled somehow. Sorry for writing an email if you prefer it other ways, I kinda searched on SF and Launchpad and couldn't really find you.

Becasue this is *Debian*, not SourceForce nor Ubuntu. Use Debian
webpages to search for packages/people.

> And when I look on packages.debian.org, all I really find is how to report a bug using reportbug. Kind of awkward thing to search for too.

You should have used bugs.debian.org, referring to
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting for reporting bugs using only
emails.

it has alrady been reported
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=511015 - use the