[Reportbug-maint] split MUA handling out of reportbug-ng and use in reportbug too?

Paul Wise pabs at debian.org
Sat Jan 9 04:57:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

As a result of filing #532150 ages ago, I'm wondering if the MUA
handling could be split out of reportbug-ng and used in both
reportbug-ng and reportbug. I would really like this because
reportbug-ng supports my MUA (evolution), but reportbug does not and I
have to go through a hacky procedure to get reportbug mails to the BTS.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise