[Reportbug-maint] split MUA handling out of reportbug-ng and use in reportbug too?

Bastian Venthur venthur at debian.org
Sat Jan 9 09:25:02 UTC 2010

I see no problem with that. After rng gathered all the information from
the user it needs to fill a bugreport, it calls the MUA and prepares the
mail. The user then has to fill the bugreporttext and send it.

I think the major difference between rng and reportbug is, that rng
relies on the MUA to send the mail to the BTS and reportbug does it itself.

Anyways, factoring out the one method which is responsible for preparing
the email and calling the MUA should be trivial.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org