[Resolvconf-devel] New release

Thomas Hood jdthood at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 01:05:27 UTC 2006

Marc Haber wrote:
> These need to be fixed before upload.

* I added an empty binary-arch target to debian/rules.
* The complaint about calling the initscript directly reflects the
  use of the disable-updates and enable-updates init methods.
  These are internal methods and I don't see why we should support
  running them via invoke-rc.d.  So for now I am just overriding
  the lintian complaints: but perhaps someone can argue successfully
  that invoke-rc.d should be used even in these cases.

Can someone please check that the package conforms to policy 3.7.2
and bump the Standards-Version if appropriate?

Can someone please fix the man pages so that they make lexgrog happy?
--
Thomas