[sane-devel] Epson 1640US and Sane 1.0.5

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Mon Aug 20 19:17:46 BST 2001

Roy,

do you have an USB adapter in your computer? If so, could you try
it with USB so that we can rule out a problem with the backend (which
is very unlikely because others have reported success with this
device).

What kind of error message do you see on the console? Is the SCSI
bus terminated correctly? Which Adaptec card are you using? Are there
other devices on the SCSI bus besides the scanner?

Karl Heinz