[sane-devel] rescan-scsibus no longer works

David G. McBride avlilanntig@home.com
11 Feb 2002 09:48:08 -0600

Probably you want to run (as root)

echo "scsi add-single-device 0 0 ? 0" > /proc/scsi/scsi  *or*
echo "scsi remove-single-device 0 0 ? 0" > /proc/scsi/scsi  to remove.

(replace ? with your appropriate SCSI ID (do a cat /proc/scsi/scsi
sometime when the scanner *is* working if you don't already know the
ID).
	Best,
	Dave