[sane-devel] hp5300c usb problem

Stefan Kornhuber stefan@kornhuber.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:21:55 +0100

Hi!

ok.

I  ran make and make install.

I didn't have any write permission for the sg device! I changed this. But the
result is the same.

Now I compiled the backend with --enable-scsibuffersize default value 132
...., but the result is the same.

I set the SANE_DEBUG_AVISION, but where could  see the log file?

thx for your help.

steve

On Monday 25 February 2002 18:21, you wrote:
> On: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:24:59 +0100,
>
>     Stefan Kornhuber <stefan@kornhuber.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I use your avision.* files from your homepage and copied these files in
> > the directory ..sane-backends-1.0.7/backend/
> >
> > Then I make distclean, configure --enable-scsibuffersize=32768, ...
>
> Are you sure such a tiny buffersize is necessary and useable. Isn't
> the default 132...? Such a tiny size will definetely lead into more
> problems with the color calibration. And I have enought problems with
> it ...
>
> > but i get the same output from find-scanner and scanimage -L
>
> You did also run make ; make install ? - Only a question?
YES

--
Aber nicht das Modell ist wichtig, sondern die Gleichungen! (Maxwell)