[sane-devel] HP 7450c with Avision backend on Solaris

Laszlo Fodor Laszlo.Fodor@sun.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:26:57 +0200

Hi!

I'm trying to set up an HP 7450c scanner on
my Solaris 8 box using the sgen (generic SCSI driver)
for Solaris.

I can drive the scanner with the avision backend and
it seems to work, but the colors are terrible.

I've attached a small JPG file, it was scanned at 100dpi,
with 50% brightness, 50% contrast, gamma correction 8.

The result is... well....
And this is one the best... I tried it really hard.
I can change the resoultion, but the colors.
Of course it works with Windows.

I've generated a log by setting SANE-DEBUG-AVISON to 5.
I've also attached the JPG image.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Laszlo