[sane-devel] On upgrading to version 1.0.7 my scsi HP IIcx stops working

Tim Waugh twaugh@redhat.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 08:39:54 +0100

--vr1sEM+RgL05fCrX

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 05:24:39PM -0700, Jost Diederichs wrote:

> I was simply referring to the post of Oliver Schwartz=20
> (http://www.mostang.com/pipermail/sane-devel/2002-May/003603.html).
> Apparently, after upgrading from version 1.0.5 some symbolic links in the=
=20
> lib/sane directory still point to 1.0.5 versions of libraries and become=
=20
> broken.

*sigh*

Which _ones_?  This doesn't happen for me, and without knowing exactly
what to look for I can't fix it in the next version.

> an output of `ln -l | grep >` in the lib/sane directory looks like the=20

That should probably be 'ls -l'.

Tim.
*/

--vr1sEM+RgL05fCrX