[sane-devel] USB scanners page.

Theodore Kilgore kilgota@banach.math.auburn.edu
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:00:01 -0500 (CDT)

First, I would like to say "thank you" to all of those who have been
working on full support for the Canon N670U and related scanners. From
following the discussion about this, it seems to me that the project is
almost completed. Sorry that I have not been involved in the recent
testing, but I have been too busy with other things.

Also, congratulations to Jonathan for updating his web page. The point
about Christmas is well taken. Somebody gave me a Canon N670U last
Christmas, who obviously did not read the web page first!

However, in the interest of complete accuracy:

I thought it is the case that the Canon N670U has an LM9933 chip in it?
Maybe my memory is playing tricks?

Theodore Kilgore