[sane-devel] New Epson Scanners

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:12:57 +0200

On Thursday, 3. October 2002 19:36, Till Kamppeter wrote:
Hi Till,

good to have you back as tester :-)

> Sorry, for the delay, our release and the www.linux-kongress.de needed
> to much time. But now I tested the Epson Perfection 1260. In terms of
> the rating of linuxprinting.org
> (http://www.linuxprinting.org/database.html) I would say it works
> "Mostly". Scanning of normal paper documents works, but the transparency
> light is not recognized.

This was my fault, change the entry enableTPA to option enableTPA, this
helps. But before that. please download version 0.44-2, this one fixes
a problem in the lamp switching routine...

Another thing which has to be fixed are the TPA origins. But this one
can only be done by someone who owns the device...

Thanks for testing
   Gerhard

BTW, what about the Perfection 660, do you still have this device?