[sane-devel] sane-devel moved to lists.alioth.debian.org

Christian Ordig chr.ordig@gmx.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:43:37 +0200

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 03:23:27PM +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 02:55:50PM +0200, Thomas Soumarmon wrote:
> > Le Jeudi 18 Septembre 2003 14:37, Petter Reinholdtsen a =E9crit :
> > > This is easy.  Just subscribe with all the addresses, and turn off
> > > email delivery to the ones you only want to post from.
> >=20
> > This is a solution I thought to, but I would like to have only one=20
> > registration to manage, as I am only one person.
>=20
> I don't think there is any other way with that mailing list software
> (Mailman).
at least no way the subscriber can use. The list administrator can add
mail addresses allowed to post (without being really subscribed) in the
administrative interface.
So it would need additional work for the list administrator.

--=20
Christian Ordig
Germany