[sane-devel] Coolscan Dust-off plugin under GIMP2

Laurent-jan Dullaart ljm@xs4all.nl
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:02:29 +0100

Hi,

Has anyone got the dust-off plugin as made by Andeas Rick working under GIMP2?
Either directely or via my little script-fu? I got some reports that the
plug-in hangs under GIMP2. As I am still under GIMP1 and as yet have no plans
to upgrade in the near future, I would be gratefull for some help, hints or
reports.

ljm

--
(c) ljm ( xs4all)    No part of this copyright message may be
reproduced, read or seen, dead or alive or by any means, including