[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 3670...

Adrian Perez Jorge adrianpj@users.sourceforge.net
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:08:31 +0000

Hi,

  1. Is there any usbsnoopy log published on-line in the Internet for
the HP3670 and/or HP2400 models?

  2. Preview scan will be enough for a initial analysis.  Does the
scanner work after the preview scan then using usbsnoopy?

  3. You said you dont' receive anything in the log, but does the
scanning software reveice any image?

  4. Does the scanner head move?

  Thanks in advance.

Adrian P.J.