[sane-devel] Fwd: verticle stripes in high res scans

Allen Ziegenfus listmail@allenz.net
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:51:47 -0500

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:11:55 -0800 (PST)
Christopher Marshall <christopherlmarshall@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> wrote:
> > Hi,

> > I'd be very surprised if that was true. The Canon Lide 80 uses the
> > Genesys GL841 chips as far as I know. It's not supported by SANE.
>
> I am sorry, I keep making that mistake.  I am using the CanoScan LiDE
> 30 with the plustek backend.

I have the same scanner and I have problems if I try to do a black and
white scan. I get the vertical lines and only half of the image is
visible (the left half). With a color scan, everything works ok.

Allen