[sane-devel] focus for CS-frames

Dietrich Jahn Dietrich.Jahn@t-online.de
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:03:20 +0200

Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:

> The Pefection 2400 does not support the focus setting, this means that
> regardless of how you set the focus, the image will always be the same.

I've tested that. You are well informed. By testing I experienced that I
can reach the best sharpness of the pictures when I lay the CS-framed
slides upon the glass - naturally using the TPU. The sharpness is not so
good , when I put the unframed slides upon the glass. The focus of the
micro-lens from the EPSON PERFECTION 2400 PHOTO seems to be anywhere
above the glass till about 0.5mm above the glass...
D. J.