[sane-devel] GL646 part and 1.0.17 upcoming release

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Tue Dec 6 09:59:51 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I moved the genesys backend in experimental cvs to sane-backends cvs
yesterday evening. I tried to send a notification to the list twice, but
haydn didn't want to relay that mail(it didn't relay the commit mails
either). Changes are in ChangeLog.

Stéphane VOLTZ schrieb:
> 	I finally fixed the last two known bugs in the genesy backend related to
> GL646 scanners. The experimental version is now ready for the next release
> for this part.

Please move those changes over to sane-backends cvs. I forgot you were
still hunting bugs.

Regards,
  Pierre