[sane-devel] usbsnoop for colorpage slim 1200

Juan Jose Pablos cheche at che-che.com
Thu Dec 29 02:15:33 UTC 2005

Hi,
I managed to get a log for the usb transation for this scanner. I do not
know if this would help on the development of  the genesys backend.
I just did a scan of a small portion. I had a look but I have to admit
that I do not know what it means, I would like to help, but I do not
know how. This output seems nothing to do with the output that I try on
the linux box.

My guest is that this needs more study, but a guide  would be nice.

Here is the log:
http://apertus.es/~cheche/usbsnoop_cps1200_051229.log.gz if anyone is
interested, just have a look

cheers,