[sane-devel] BenQ 5000

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:00:10 +0100

--nextPart3407380.ATerDdcSJb

Hi,

> On Wednesday 09 February 2005 19:24, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> > On Wednesday 09 February 2005 13:39, Vitaly Lipatov wrote:
> > > I try to get work Benq 5000 scanner, but it does not work:

I've only recently added the IDs of the Benq 5000 to the snapscan=20
backend. They are not in any official SANE release yet, so you'd have=20
to use  a CVS snapshot to test it.=20

Other reports indicate that the scanner is now detected but it does=20
not work anyway. It may be necessary to get a USB trace from the=20
windows driver to see what's different for this scanner.

/Oliver