[sane-devel] DIN-A3 Scanners supported by SANE

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:45:25 -0500

If I remember correctly, duplex scanning is not (yet?) working. But I'm
pretty sure that we can make it work with some effort. It's just that
the demand for fully supporting this scanner was not that big.

Karl Heinz