[sane-devel] bubblegum colours from Umax Astra 600S

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE
04 Jan 2005 22:11:56 +0100

Please enable debug output of the backend by setting the environment
variable SANE_DEBUG_UMAX to 12, then do a preview and a real scan and
the the debug output to me (not to the list).

Oliver