[sane-devel] Re: sane-devel digest, Vol 1 #802 - 1 msg

Nightwulf nightwulf@night-wulf.de
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:27:00 +0200

Hi,

> > 	Does it happen at every resolution ? Can you send a sample image ?
sorry for the late answer but I missed your first answer.

> 	did you get some time to test at 16 bits again ?
yes, I just built sane with the genesys cvs tonight and there are some
important changes:
1. preview scan now works in xscanimage and kooka
2. 600 dpi scans work (slow but you explained already why), no distortion at
all

if i do a preview scan before trying 600 or 1200 dpi, i get this stepping
forward/backward all the time again. Seems to me as if the status of the
scanner isn't resetted properly after preview scan.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Torsten