[sane-devel] JNI code for SANE

Andi McLean andi_mclean at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 31 20:40:58 UTC 2006

Have you looked at JSane-net on sourcefoge ? (I'm the maintainer, though not
very well at the moment :) )
It sounds like what you're planning is already part way there in the project.
It was originally written to connect to sane via it's network protocol, but I
have extracted the interface, so that a JNI version could be written.
I know that it has been used by a few people. Have alook and tell me what you
think. (sorry the main website is down at the moment.) do  asearch on
sourceforge for jsane-net

Andi