[sane-devel] How to define xsane printer

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch at rauch-domain.de
Sat Dec 29 17:50:39 UTC 2007

You have to enter the command line option with which you can print a
file. On most systems this is "lp" or "lpr".
If you want to specify a special printer (if you have more than one or
no default printer) then you have to add the correct option, e.g.

lpr -P laserjet

I don`t know what command line option your system offers, thats
something that you have to find out.

Best regards
Oliver