[sane-devel] Incorporating Brother Linux scanner drivers in next SANE?

Halim Issa yallaone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:44:45 UTC 2007

Hello again, and thank you for answering.

I don't know which source file you read that I missed, but as far as I can
see, all the sources required to build the libsane-brother.* files needed for
sane operations all have the GPL header in them.

If you look in the brscan-src-0.2.3/brscan/backend_src/ directory for
instance, you'll see that most of the .c files have the GPL header.

However, I'm quite new to this, so I have probably missed something here..

Thanks again for looking into the Brother support in Sane !

 -h