[sane-devel] {Spam?} Fujitsu scanners

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Thu May 10 15:27:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

just wanted to drop a note that Avision scanners are also an excellent
solution as they provde me with full Specs even since 1998 or so and I
can use hose to write whatever GPL code I want. The current models
do not have a ultra-sonic-double feed dection, though. But future
models are said to include such a sensor. Notheless they are very
good machines, even resold by Xerox, Kodak, et al.

Allan: What kind of space are you looking for?