[sane-devel] sane-genesys

BuildSmart buildsmart at daleenterprise.com
Sat Aug 16 06:46:30 UTC 2008

Hi list,
	I was wondering if anyone is still developing the genysys driver
which supports the GL646_HP chipset as found in the HP ScanJet 3670c?

If not, is there anyone here who is good at decompiling, I have a Mac
OS X HP driver for this scanner that may be useful to provide enough
information to finish the genesys driver.

It's ppc based but my understanding is that something like IDA-Pro
and HexRays can decompile the source (something I don't have) and
from there I can pretty much work with the source to ensure it
produces a working driver which can then be used to finish the
genesys driver (nice to have a working driver to port the work from).

-- Dale