[sane-devel] XSane not showing full list of resolutions for Epson V500

Alesh Slovak alesh.slovak at avasys.jp
Fri Jul 25 08:38:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

I work with Olaf and he asked me to take a look at this problem.
Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it.

I confirmed that the horizontal resolution list in xsane is indeed
missing many entries. However, scanimage lists all the resolutions
correctly. Recompiling sane, scanimage and xsane with the change to
saneopts.h mentioned by Olaf fixed the resolution list in xsane, but I
had no trouble scanning a colour image with either xsane or scanimage. I
used sane 1.0.19 and xsane 0.995.

I really can't speculate as to what your trouble might be. I think
you'll have to wait until Olaf gets back so he can take another look at
this.

Sorry I wasn't able to help.