[sane-devel] Stef: HP G2410 Test

Robert John Morton rob at robmorton.20m.com
Tue Jan 27 15:16:55 UTC 2009

Hello Stef

I have been on a summer holiday so I could not do the test earlier.
I downloaded the new version of sane-backends-genesys from your web page.
I configured it with |./configure --enable-libusb and then ran make|
I then attached and switched on the scanner,
changed to the backend directory and ran ./run-genesys
Absolutely nothing happened.
I commented out the 600dpi line in run-genesys and re-ran it.
Again, nothing happened.
This is a completely new installation of sane-backends-genesys so do I
need to uncomment an hp2400c line anywhere?

Regards, Rob