[sane-devel] Benq S2W 4300U Scanner...

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz at gmx.de
Mon Feb 8 14:27:58 UTC 2010

Zed,

the log from "scanimage -L" looks fine (there is no error in the log)
and the console output shows that the scanner is correctly detected.
The Gtk-warnings are xsane related and you can probably ignore them.

If you still cannot scan in xsane I need the backend log while running
xsane, i.e. run
SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN=255 xsane 2>snapscan.log and send me the log file,
together with the actual error message from xsane. Please compress the
log before sending if it's more than a few kilobytes.

Regards,

Oliver