[sane-devel] Epson NX105 won't scan in Ubuntu Karmic

Alesh Slovak alesh.slovak at avasys.jp
Tue Jan 12 00:17:40 UTC 2010

Ed Rippy wrote:
> Have Image Scan! (latest pkg for NX100, tested for Intrepid, I think) running under Jaunty, but after clean install of Karmic can't get it going. Apparently it's bundled w/ pips on the Avasys Website (can't find any recent standalone "iscan")

Image Scan! for Linux is not bundled with pips. You must have missed the
download link.

You can download the latest drivers from here:
http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/

Select your model, answer the short survey and click "Next". The download link
for iscan is all the way at the bottom of the page. Download and install it.

Let me know if you have any further problems.

Happy scanning,
--
Alesh Slovak                    Linux Team -- AVASYS Corporation
alesh.slovak at avasys.jp          http://avasys.jp