[sane-devel] Kodak ESP 3250

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 01:55:58 UTC 2010

Get a log of the scanner making a small, low res scan in windows, using this:

http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/

Then compress in Usbsniff.log, and the image file from windows and
send it to the list here. Someone may recognize the protocol. If not,
you have to begin the laborious task of making tons of scans on
windows, with one feature differing, then comparing those logs to see
what changes. Beware that this can be a thoroughly frustrating
experience. As the cost of the scanner goes down, the cost of the
driver goes up...

allan