[sane-devel] LIDE 60. configure scanning prefs?

Ben Green greenb1 at mac.com
Wed Feb 9 17:01:08 UTC 2011

Hi
I'm trying to configure various actions inside my Lide 60 such as
analogue gain, tinkering with the calibration and the crop area that
it scans with.

The backend seems to have been abandoned on the support front  -
scanning is no problem, worked first time - its just this .conf file
that i cannot drive? is there a list of commands I can feed into
the .config file? like lamp on/off, red gain +3 ??? i'm afraid i dont
speak Genesys?

I have done this with some earlier LIDEs that worked with the plustec
backend - these were quite straightforward - i could open the SANE
prefs and turn calibration on/off, change gain and crop just by
changing some zeros and ones.. however this genesys backend has only a
list of scanners and their model/product addresses - I don't know what
commands to put into the .conf file.

I'm using SANE: mac10.6:

   TWAIN SANE Interface 2.9 binary  http://www.ellert.se/twain-sane/
SANE Preference Pane 0.9 binary http://www.ellert.se/twain-sane/ SANE